Enrolment Information and Open Days
Our current intake years are Prep, Year 5 and Year 8. From 2015, this will change to Prep, Year 5 and Year 7 (last Year 8 intake will be in 2015). If your son is on our waiting list for Year 8 in 2016 or later this will change to Year 7 entry.
Limited availability exists in other year levels intermittently. Should vacancies arise in other year levels, it is our policy to fill these places with our waiting list applicants, with priority given to siblings of boys at MBBC and siblings of girls at MBC.
1. Please call our Registrar to make a suitable time for a campus tour. You can download or read our Prospectus on-line for more information.
2. Fill out an Application Form, which can be printed out on the right of this page. You can either post this or bring it in to the College with your $250 application fee. Due to demand for places, early application is encouraged.
3. The College will hold an interview with you and your son approximately eighteen months before he is due to start at MBBC. The interview will allow us to get to know you as a family and provide an opportunity for you to ask questions and learn more about MBBC. Please bring with you any relevant documentation to support your son’s application.
4. A letter of offer will be sent to you following a successful interview.
5. The MBBC Enrolment Contract and Enrolment Record then needs to be signed and returned with your $850 confirmation fee.
Enrolment enquiries should be directed to:
Mrs Emma Campbell
Registrar, Moreton Bay Boys’ College
302 Manly Road, Manly West Qld 4179
PO Box 80, Wynnum Qld 4178
Phone: (07) 3906 9406 Fax : (07) 3906 9400
Thursday 8 August, 2013, 9.00am – 12.00noon
Moreton Bay Boys’ College’s next Open Day will be held on Thursday 8 August, 2013
On our Open day you are invited to visit our beautiful campus, join a tour, see our classrooms and our new sports complex, meet our skilled teachers, friendly families and student ambassadors. Hear from our Principal and Senior Staff about what we can offer your son.
If you are unable to attend our Open Day and would like to see the College at another time, you may phone our Registrar who can arrange a tour for your family.
Our sister school, Moreton Bay College will have their Open Day on Friday 9 August 2013.
Please tell your family and friends who may be looking for a quality school for their son or daughter, from Prep to Year 12.