MBBC Student Recognition Semester 1 2012
Moreton Bay Boys’ College is committed to recognising and celebrating excellence in student achievement and/or participation in the life of the College.
The College Student Recognition program is designed and intended to reward and recognise committed effort, service and achievement of excellence from students in various areas of College life.
Moreton Bay Boys’ College will recognise excellence under the following categories:
Students enrolled in Years 10 to 12 are eligible to be awarded or apply for recognition; based on accomplishments made at MBBC from the start of Year 7. Year 9 students will be able to make an application for student recognition towards the end of Term 4.
This week, all eligible students have been shown the booklet that outlines the process of applying for Student Recognition. This booklet and the accompanying application form are also available from the College Website (Downloads Store – General documents).
- 21 May 2012 – Applications open
- 4 June 2012 – Applications close, submission to Mrs Patchett
- 8 June 2012 – Letters of decision for recognition posted to applicants
- 18 June 2012 – Final date for blazer drop off at the Uniform shop
- 16 July 2012 – Pick up blazer from the Uniform shop
To apply for this student recognition download application here.
Mrs Lesley Cosgrove
PA to the Deputy Head of College & the Director of Teaching and Learning